Ahh, but alas. I am going into my final year of high school. Yes, the year of college applications and existential crises. Fun. But I am excited because my classes are exactly what I want, I have a great GPA and multiple honor cords, and I get to finish at the same school I started at for the first time in my life. Before this school, I had only gone to one school for more than a year and a half. Three years was my record. Now I get to graduate with friends I have bonded with since my freshman year, and I gotta say, it feels good. But enough of that, I wanna tell whoever cares what classes I am taking.
- French 3 (I'm gonna be fluent if it kills me)
- AP Calculus (This might also kill me)
- Theater 4 Honors (obvs because I'm a drama major)
- Technical Theater (SO EXCITED BECAUSE BEHIND THE SCENES WORK)
- AP Physics (Also a high possibility of killing me)
- Economics & American Government Honors (cause there ain't no way I'm taking another AP class)
- English 4 Honors (because I hate english and I would rather be stuck in a class of imbeciles than take an AP english class)
So yah. Stay awesome, stay safe. I'll hopefully be back soon. Peace out.